background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Final Reflection for EdTech 502

I did it!  I completed my first two grad classes.  This class was a huge challenge for me.  CSS and HTML were two things that I have never used before.  I was not familiar with dreamweaver either.  Dreamweaver was a great tool and program to use.  As the course went on, I was able to learn more and more about coding and web page design.  

For the last few assignments I had a lot of work to do.  The last webpage that I created was a webquest.  I chose the theme of anti bullying for my webquest.  For this website I had to create many different webpages and a rubric to evaluate my students.  Here is my webquest.  

The assignment prior to this was a virtual tour.  I had so many complications while creating these web pages. Nothing wanted to collaborate or work right for me.  For this webpage I chose the topic of Virtual Michigan.  I chose 4 cities: Traverse City, Ann Arbor, Lansing and Grand Rapids and take you on a tour of Michigan.  I loved the idea of this webpage, I am just not super happy with how mine turned out.  When I have more time, I would love to fix this webpage and make it what I want it to look like.  Here is my virtual tour.

Lastly, the assignment I created before these was a m learning website.  This website was fun to make. I loved learning about how you make a website open on all devices.  The topic I chose was A Trip to Mackniaw Island.  Mackinaw is one of my favorite cities in Michigan. This website was so much fun to make and I am so happy with how it turned out.  Here is my mlearning webpage.

This course was a challenge but I definitely learned a lot!  I look forward to creating websites for my classes in the future.  Hopefully, I get better with more practice.  Here is my EdTech 502 home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment